Summary of My Expertise
I am one of the foremost experts on VISTA and RPMS outside of VA and IHS. I have the unique distinction of having set-up multiple systems from the ground up. Today, I support VISTA and RPMS users.
Historically, most software I have written is in MUMPS
due to my involvement in VISTA and RPMS. In the same arena, I have written
I wrote some stuff in ASP.net.
Today, I work on a C codebase and a lot of scripting around it.
These are some of the big open source projects that I worked on.
- This web site and all its contents run on my own code base of M based web server running on top of YottaDB.
- I have expanded the VISTA XML Parser as well as fixed bugs in it. You can find it here.
- As a pharmacist, I am interested in pharamcy topics in VISTA.
- I ported BMX.Net and the Scheduling GUI from RPMS to VISTA. You can find the Scheduling GUI here.
- I worked on porting GT.M onto various platforms, notably Cygwin and Mac OS X. I also maintain a historical repository of GT.M code.
- I brought back a software programming suite for MUMPS from the dead.
UTF-8 and VISTA (outdated now; see Plan VI below)
Plan VistA Internationalization (Plan VI)
The summary of all this work can be found here.
A sizable collection of VISTA and RPMS set-up articles can be found on my page on Vistapedia.